The Gonzaga University is welcoming outstanding students to apply for the Global Diversity program for the academic year 2020/21.
This renewable award is open for the academic achievement international candidates who have a plan to study an undergraduate degree at the University for four years.
Established in 1887, Gonzaga University is a private institution located in Spokane, Washington. It offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs
Why at Gonzaga University? The university has increased its offerings to international students with the creation of the Center for Global Engagement. Here students have a lot of opportunities to make their career in any interesting field.
Application Deadline: January 1
- University: Gonzaga University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Students must achieve a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with the junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university and then you can fill the online application form and submit the application via email email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload the following documents such as a copy of passport, official transcripts and personal essay.
- Admission Requirements: Must be an international student intending to study on a non-immigrant visa (F-1, J-1, etc.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL score of at least 550 written / 213 computer / 80 IBT or a score of 6.0 or better on the IELTS or ‘New SAT’ combined score of 1150 or an ‘Old SAT’ combined score of 1070 Critical Reading and Math or Composite ACT score of no less than 23
The university will provide the award amount according to the program. The GDS selection committee determines the amount and duration of each award.