The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Social Investment programme in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full Time academic studies in the 2020/2021session, to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme. Details of the 2022 NNPC / SPDC JV University Scholarship Award Scheme can be seen below.
Requirements / Eligibility
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level (as at January 2023) or possess proof of admission into Undergraduate programme in the 2020/2021 academic session
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
Click here to apply 2022 NNPC / SPDC JV University Scholarship Award Scheme
- All applicants should have personal valid email account and phone number (for consistent
- All applications must be processed online, via the specified link above
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and The Chairman of the Community Development
- Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
- The letters should be addressed to: The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers-State.
- P/S:Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
- Shell DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/ ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications
- Applications open on the 3rd of January 2023 and closes on the 3rd of February 2023
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted
- Applications must be processed ONLY through the Shell Nigeria website