2019 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) recruitment at AB InBevAnheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) 224 Published on Mar 15,2019
Job Title : 2019 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)
Employer : Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev)
Specialization : Executive / Management
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (abbreviated as AB InBev) is a Belgian-Brazilian transnational beverage and brewing company with global headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. Additional main offices are located in Sao Paulo, New York City, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Johannesburg and others.
Anheuser-Busch InBev, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for it's 2019 Graduate Management Trainee Program (GMT).
Job Title: 2019 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) – Africa Zone
Are you ready to accept the challenge to join us?
- We offer a Global Management Trainee Programme that will help you develop and accelerate your career at one of the world’s most successful organisations.
- At AB InBev, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
GMT Program Details
- Zone Induction and Training: 2-3 weeks of Zone induction and training on the company culture, strategy and structure. In this phase, you will get exposure to our Zone Management Team
- In-Field Training: 16 weeks of infield training (deep dives) in our sales, marketing, supply and support operations. You will develop an understanding of the “real life” of the business by shadowing people who perform the job at all levels
- Individual Assignment in Another Country: 8 weeks individual assignment in another country (in Africa Zone) leading a Process Improvement Project in the operations (sales, Supply, Trade marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
- Attendance at Global Induction: 1 week attendance at Global Induction (St. Louis, USA) this will be an opportunity to meet the CEO, Global Chiefs and other GMTs
- Business improvement Project Presentation: 1 week close out at Zone HQ where you will present you BIP (Business Improvement Project) and innovation Project
- Exposure to senior leaders: Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period
- Entry-level Management Position: 18 -24 months. Upon successful completion of the 10 months rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position is sales for six months prior to being places depending on your profile, interest and results (e.g Sales Supervisor)
- Senior Role: If you perform well, we expect you yo be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior role.
Minimum Application Criteria
You own your future and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Recent University student; or No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Legal work authorization (completed National Youth Service) where applicable (by start of program) this will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
- Legal work authorization (completed National Youth Service) where applicable (by start of program)
The Ideal Profile
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in cross functional experiences
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Resilient and comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to effectively manage several projects at once
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Influential and collaborative
- Insightful, curious and innovative
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
How to Apply for this job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The programme can close early if positions have been filled. We advise you to apply as early as possible.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2019.