2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL)Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) 8 Published on Dec 29,2018
Job Title : 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme (20 slots)
Employer : Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL)
Specialization : Any Discipline
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is an independent technologically driven, digital distribution Company providing aggregated payments and collections services to a broad array of Digital Service Providers (DSPs) through our digital platform. A core part of our strategy is to provide digital distribution services through an agent network that is designed to target grass root customers in Nigeria through a customized POS (called the Baxi Box). However, CDL adopts a multi-channel distribution approach that includes other channels to market such as web, mobile app, Business-to-Business (B2B) aggregated web service APIs and (Software as a service) Saas.
From time to time, our company looks to recruit passionate, ambitious and qualified individuals to fill various vacancies in the organisation.
Graduate Trainee Programme Details
- To achieve our strategic plans for 2019 by increasing operational excellence, service quality and productivity we have launched our graduate trainee programme to identify and build talents to join us
- Within a 6-month period, selected individuals will be trained across diverse functions in the organisation after which they will be deployed to areas of needs that matches their skill set.
- The functions involved include (Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Operations, Training, Finance and POS Device Maintenance and Repairs)
Candidate Qualification: To be part of this 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 22 years
- Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Do you have a desire to help or meet the needs of others?
- Do you understand how to work in a group to achieve team goals?
- Do you wish to start your career in the financial technology industry?
- If Yes, this opportunity is for you!
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to current job announcements to apply.
Deadline for the recruitment: Jan 31st, 2019
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.