2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL)Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) Published on Dec 29,2018
Job Title : 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme (20 slots)
Employer : Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL)
Specialization : Any Discipline
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is an independent technologically driven, digital distribution Company providing aggregated payments and collections services to a broad array of Digital Service Providers (DSPs) through our digital platform. A core part of our strategy is to provide digital distribution services through an agent network that is designed to target grass root customers in Nigeria through a customized POS (called the Baxi Box). However, CDL adopts a multi-channel distribution approach that includes other channels to market such as web, mobile app, Business-to-Business (B2B) aggregated web service APIs and (Software as a service) Saas.
From time to time, our company looks to recruit passionate, ambitious and qualified individuals to fill various vacancies in the organisation.
Graduate Trainee Programme Details
- To achieve our strategic plans for 2019 by increasing operational excellence, service quality and productivity we have launched our graduate trainee programme to identify and build talents to join us
- Within a 6-month period, selected individuals will be trained across diverse functions in the organisation after which they will be deployed to areas of needs that matches their skill set.
- The functions involved include (Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Operations, Training, Finance and POS Device Maintenance and Repairs)
Candidate Qualification: To be part of this 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 22 years
- Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Do you have a desire to help or meet the needs of others?
- Do you understand how to work in a group to achieve team goals?
- Do you wish to start your career in the financial technology industry?
- If Yes, this opportunity is for you!
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to current job announcements to apply.
Deadline for the recruitment: Jan 31st, 2019
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.