2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)Published on Jul 09,2019 | 368
Job Title : Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Employer : Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Specialization : Oil and Gas / Energy
Location : Nationwide
Job Type : Full time
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) is the largest Shell company in Nigeria and produced the country’s first commercial oil exports in 1958. SPDC is the operator of a joint venture (the SPDC JV) between the government-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC (55% share), SPDC (30%), Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (10%) and the ENI subsidiary Agip Oil Company Limited (5%). It is focused on onshore and shallow water oil and gas production in the Niger Delta
Shell cordially invites applications from fresh graduates for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme.
Reference ID: 113786BR
- At Shell, we’re developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy and we’re looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
- Our aim is to meet the energy needs of our society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Shell Graduate Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Job Rotations in different businesses
What we look for in Shell
Graduate Trainees who:
- Completed their undergraduate degree not earlier than 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme with proof of discharge certificate
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements will be automatically regretted.
Courses of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
As part of our process to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).
- Capacity: We’re looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
- Achievement: We want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
- Relationship: We’re searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form. You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.
- We review applications and fill roles on a rolling basis, therefore, we may close particular business areas once they are filled.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the above-listed company websites when available
Application Deadline 21st July, 2019.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.