2023 Saroafrica International Finance Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Published on Feb 16,2023 | 1039 view
About the Employer
Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria.
Saroafrica International careers 2023 - Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the 2023 Saroafrica Finance Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree (2:1) in Accounting from a reputable University
- Currently undergoing ICAN/ACCA programme or a partly qualified prospective ICAN member
- You must have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by February 2023.
- Only candidates from these states of origin are required to apply for this position: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers, Edo, Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, and Osun.
The Candidates we want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Application Deadline: 23rd February, 2023.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.