2023 Young Talents Program At Pedabo Professional Services
Published on Aug 01,2023 | 1940 view
About the Employer
Pedabo is an independent member firm of Morison KSi providing Audit Assurance, Tax Consulting and Advisory to all sectors of the Nigerian economy. At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory, guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence. At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory, guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
The firm has clients in most sectors of the Nigerian economy, many of whom are clear leaders in their sectors, including financial services broadly, oil and gas, power, manufacturing, real estate, FMCG, trade, NGOs, governments etc.
Pedabo Careers 2023 - To us, it is more than an offer of employment; it is a confirmation of our emotional connection with and commitment to our employees expressed through 3 core strategic pillars – Amiable Work Environment – Total Reward & Recognition – Talent Capacity Building. Join us through our graduate internship or annual Graduate Trainee (GT) programme.
Applications are invited for the Pedabo Professional Services Young Talents Program 2023.
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on-the-job training.
- Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Associate Consultant of the firm.
- BSc/ HND in Accounting, or any Social/Management Discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Must be about to complete or have completed NYSC program.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Not more than 29 years old by 31st December 2023.
Additional Information: Pedabo offers a fantastic culture that promotes growth, professional confidence and global relevance. We offer an environment that helps you thrive, contribute to knowledge and be super innovative.
Our remuneration package is second to none and our talent system shows you a picture of tomorrow from today.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.