Customer Experience Officer (Graduate Trainee) Recruitment at ARM Life
Published on May 17,2018 | 113 views
About the Employer
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Careers at ARM Life Nigeria 2018 - We are currently recruiting for the position of Customer Experience Officer (Graduate Trainee).
Locations: Aba-Abia /Abeokuta-Ogun/Calabar-Cross River/Edo/Ondo/Bayelsa
Job Type: Full-Time
- Attend customer enquiries/complaints - Maintain good customer relations This role is location specific and is open to ONLY people who reside in the stated locations (Aba/Abeokuta/Calabar/Edo/Ondo/Bayelsa)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attention to all issues identified by a client using product knowledge
- Provide support to the Business Development Team within your location
- Ensure timely and factual communication with clients
- Prompt resolution of all complaints received and escalate where necessary
- Minimum - B.Sc, HND
- At least 1 - 5 years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Data Analystics
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs