Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs) Recruitment at British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Programme 2018
Published on Mar 21,2018 | 368 views
About the Employer
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs).
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Legal and External Affairs) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Service Year (for Ghana applicants) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
- Show what you’re made of… Join our 2017 Global Graduate Programme!
- Legal academic background is required.
Closing Date: April 3rd 2018
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs