Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Mace Jobs in Nigeria - Fresh recruitment for the position of Project Manager - Hotel Project is currently open at Mace ,Mace jobs, Jobs in Nigeria,Project Manager - Hotel Project.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Sub-Sahara Africa hub started in 2008 and has successfully operated in a wide range of African nations, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Project Manager - Hotel Project - Lagos, Nigeria
Working in a client facing, project management role, responsible for the delivery of hotel scheme in Lagos, Nigeria.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the clients team for the delivery of a major refurbishment of a high-end hotel project.
- Executing the clients strategy, managing the delivery through the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.
- Managing a team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
A hands on approach is essential and it is important that you will not only be client facing, but can demonstrate a good level of confidence and comfort working directly with our clients teams.
Health and safety objectives:
- Promoting workplace safety standards and procedures.
- Reporting any unsafe acts, conditions or accidents immediately.
- Assisting the safety team in achieving high standards of workplace safety.
- Continuously promoting and influencing a positive safety culture.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Previous experience in high end hospitality projects is essential.
- International or island environment project delivery experience is essential.
- Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of project management.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all methods of procurement.
- Ability to build and maintain key client relationships.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Degree qualifications is preferred but is not essential.
- Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.