Quality Control Analyst Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Published on May 03,2018 | 18 views
About the Employer
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Careers at Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) 2018 - Fresh recruitment for the vacant position of Quality Control Analyst is currently ongoing in Nigeria.
Position Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Carrying out rheological analysis on flour.
- Prepare chemical for protein analysis
- Create and manage external and internal check sample program and laboratory checks
- Conduct, monitor and report shelf life of company’s product.
- Run daily proximate analysis of company’s product
- Manage chemical supply inventory
The person must have:
- Good leadership and people management skills,
- Good analytical skill
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good Communication skill.
- Process control/ improvement skills
- First Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry and Food Technology
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 year cognate experience.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs