Access Bank Plc Entry Level Tech Training Programme 2022
Published on Nov 09,2022 | 3409 view
About the Employer
Access Bank is one of Africa's foremost financial institutions with a strong bias for excellent service delivery. Access Bank: Speed, Service, Security. Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
Access Bank Plc Careers 2022: Interested and suitably qualified individuals are invited for to apply for the Access Bank Plc Entry Level Tech Training Programme 2022.
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Are you passionate about changing Africa's narrative through Technology?
- Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
- Access Bank's technology teams take on the continent's biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
- Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank
- We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa's Gateway to the World.
- Minimum of a University Degree (Class of Degree - Minimum of 2:2)
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Application Closing Date: 11th November 2022.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.