Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 at KPMG NigeriaKPMG Nigeria 32 Published on Feb 18,2019
Job Title : Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019
Employer : KPMG Nigeria
Specialization : Accounting / Economics / Finance
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Internship
About the Employer
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value. Are you genuinely curious about how things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
Applications are invited for KPMG Accounting Academy 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Auto req ID: 123431BR
Engagement Type: Internship
About the Program
The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps - NYSC. The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting - ACA, before they join KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously.
Application Closing Date
Note: Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.