Andersen is an independent tax and business advisory firm with a worldwide presence through the member firms and collaborating firms of Andersen Global.
We provide specialist Tax, Corporate and Commercial Advisory, Regulatory and Transactional Services, Transfer Pricing and business advisory services to resident and non-resident companies doing business in Nigeria, West Africa and globally. The firm consists of professionals with many years of experience in taxation, transfer pricing, accounting advisory and transactional services both at local and international levels.
Anderson Careers 2024 - We hire intelligent, passionate, motivated individuals. We look for dedicated and creative professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences yielding the best results for our clients. This diversity makes every day at Andersen an opportunity to meet a new face, an opportunity to learn about a new initiative, offer unique insight, and grow. Applications are invited for the Anderson 2024 Graduate Program.
- In line with Andersen’s core value of stewardship – to hire the best and the brightest and invest in our people to ensure that legacy – we desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience. Our graduate program offers opportunities for fresh graduates, to create immense value for our clients both locally and internationally.
- It allows successful candidates to get nurtured, impact their communities, and thrive both physically and professionally. In an immersive, performance-driven, and highly rewarding environment like ours, you will have every tool needed to live your dreams. At Andersen, we provide specialist Tax, Corporate and Commercial Advisory, Regulatory and Transactional Services, Transfer Pricing, and Business Advisory Services to resident and non-resident companies doing business in Nigeria, West Africa, and Globally.
- The firm consists of professionals with many years of experience in taxation, transfer pricing, accounting advisory, and transactional services both at local and international levels.
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting. Mathematics and English Language are prerequisites.
- Applicant must be a graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Degree in any discipline. Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcripts (in cases where the class of degree is not stated on the certificate).
- Law graduates must have a minimum of a second-class lower degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Applicant must be less than 27 years of age at the time of application.
- NYSC Status: Applicants should;
- be currently enrolled in the NYSC program,
- have completed NYSC, and
- show relevant documentation, if he/she has been exempted from the NYSC scheme.
Application Closing Date: 12, August 2023
As part of our selection criteria, Shortlisted candidates are scheduled to take a GMAT-based Aptitude Test and write an Essay, designed to test candidates’ ability to express their thoughts clearly. All candidates successful at this stage will progress to the next stage.
Our Assessment centers serve as our next stage of the recruitment process. This process allows us to test your ability to work with others as a team. It consists of three (3) parts as follow:
- Group Exercise
- Individual presentation
- Panel Interview
Each process is designed to test specific attributes. Successful applicants at this stage will progress to the final interview phase.
Once successful at the assessment center, you will be invited for interviews where you meet with a Partner for a one-on-one interview.
This indicates you have successfully gone through all our recruitment processes and have been considered for a role with the Firm.
NB: Andersen is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.