Apply for Sales Assistant/Cashier Job Vacancy at Khard CollectionsKhard Collections Published on Aug 23,2018
Job Title : Sales Assistant/Cashier
Employer : Khard Collections
Specialization : Sales / Business Development
Location : Lagos
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Khard Collections is a high class clothing store situated in Omole, Lagos State. We deal in top quality designer clothes for men, women and children. We also deal in fashion accessories like jewelries, hand bags, shoes and so on.
Ongoing fresh recruitment for the position of Sales Assistant/Cashier in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Develop a deep understanding of the store’s products to foster long-lasting relationships with returning customers.
- Must be very friendly and cheerful in dealing with customers.
- Assist customers to choose the right product that best fits.
- Must be able to generate sales and attract loyal customers.
- Must be able to create long-term relationships with clients and encourage them to return to the store and make purchases in the future.
- Must be computer literate. (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Social media platforms)
- SSCE/OND or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of customer relation and sales experience.
- Must be able to work in a team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals.
- Demonstrate strong listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Possess a working knowledge of computer to record sales.
- Must have expert knowledge of general fashion trend.
- Must be very honest and trustworthy.
- Must be physically attractive and presentable.
How to Apply for this Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.