Apply For Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Latest Recruitment, August 2018Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Published on Aug 18,2018
Job Title : Multiple Job Opportunities
Employer : Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Specialization : Oil and Gas / Energy
Location : Multiple
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) is the largest Shell company in Nigeria and produced the country’s first commercial oil exports in 1958. SPDC is the operator of a joint venture (the SPDC JV) between the government-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC (55% share), SPDC (30%), Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (10%) and the ENI subsidiary Agip Oil Company Limited (5%). It is focused on onshore and shallow water oil and gas production in the Niger Delta.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), is currently recruiting for the positions below:
1) Industrial Hygienist (Rivers State)
2) Occupational Health Nurse (Rivers State)
3) Lead, Environmental Health Officer (Rivers State)
4) Head, Projects and Technical Services (Lagos State)
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.