Audit Officer Recruitment At Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Published on Jan 03,2023 | 785 view
About the Employer
Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Microfinance Bank in Nigeria. It's a Microfinance institution with national license from the CBN specialised in the provision of tailored and responsible financial services to micro businesses, SMEs and individuals since 2013. The Advans Group is a leading international microfinance group, currently serving clients in nine countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia and Myanmar.
Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified individuals for the position of Audit Officer in Lagos and Ibadan
- To contribute to the risk assessment and the design of the audit plan
CORE AUDIT ACTIVITIES :
- To participate in the conduct of internal audit missions in line with the audit plan
- To participate in special audit missions as may be required by the Managing Director or the Audit Committee
- To apply Internal Audit Standards and Advans audit methodologies in the course of his/her duties, in order to produce audit programs and working papers including a relevant and sufficient documentation of the audit activities
- To participate in the follow-up of the implementation of internal audit recommendations and, where applicable, of recommendations made by regulators or external auditors
- When deemed necessary, to assist in examining new or updated systems and related procedures prior to their implementation to prevent possible deficiencies in the internal control system
REPORTING ACTIVITIES :
- To participate in the preparation of mission reports and deliver them to his/her supervisor, to obtain management responses and to review these answers before submission to his/her supervisor
- To contribute to the preparation of audit activity reports and other reports on a regular basis for submission to the Audit Committee and the Advans group internal auditor.
QUALIFICATION/EDUCATION: B.Sc. / HND in any discipline. Professional Qualification such as (CIMA, ACCA, ICAN...) or its equivalent will be an advantage.
- (External applicants) must have 1-3 years experience as an Internal auditor in a financial insititution.
- (Internal applicants) must have spent a minimum of 18 months in the bank as a staff OR have 1-3 years previous work experience as an auditor.
SKILLS: High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations skills.
PERSONAL TRAITS: Meticulous, open-minded, autonomous and fast learner.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.