Audit Trainee Recruitment At ALERT Microfinance Bank Limited
Published on Jan 12,2023 | 1720 view
About the Employer
ALERT Microfinance Bank Limited is a limited liability company, incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with Registration Certificate No 1112134 on 2nd May, 2013 as a company limited by shares. The bank commenced full financial operations on 2nd January, 2014 with an Authorized share capital of N 20,000,000 (Twenty Million naira only) fully paid up at a nominal value of N1.00 per share.
ALERT Microfinance Bank Limited, formerly known as BOIG Microfinance Bank Limited is a unit MFB. We are strategically located in the commercial hub center of Lagos State, an area that accommodates varieties of business ventures ranging from small, medium to large scale business enterprises.
ALERT Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs 2023 - Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified individualas for the position of Audit Trainee at ALERT Microfinance Bank.
- Carry out audit task on customer’s repayment/loan portfolio of account officers
- Execute and document assigned audit task work within budgeted time
- Draft of preliminary audit points to raise audit findings
- Follow-up of the implementation of audit recommendations
- Prepare risk assessment & work programs
- Improve audit tools.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Accounting, or Banking & Finance
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Applications. E.g MS Excel
- Must be possess excellent analytical skills.
Deadline: 15th January, 2023.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should their CV to email@example.com
with the Job title as the subject of the email