Automotive Electrician (M/W) Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria PlcJulius Berger Nigeria Plc Published on Sep 07,2018
Job Title : Automotive Electrician (M/W)
Employer : Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Specialization : Engineering / Technical
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
With some 8,000 employees, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of Nigeria's leading construction companies and is one of the largest private employers in the country. Realize innovative construction projects with the Julius Berger Group. Passion, precision and competence characterize our employees. Set standards with us and become part of our successful teams. Realize innovative construction projects with Julius Berger International GmbH.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automotive Electrician (M/W)
- Repair of all electronic / electrical systems (12/24 V) of earthworks and road construction machinery (eg Wirtgen, Vögele, Hamm, Vibromax, CAT, Liebherr) and trucks (eg Mercedes Benz, MAN) and cars (Toyota, Volkswagen)
- Service and repair of GPS based surveillance system devices
- Fleet Management
- Spare parts planning
- Lead a team of local staff
- Maintenance of machine control (eg LEICA)
- Completed master training as a car electrician
- Min. 5 years professional experience as an electrician in the field of maintenance / repair of trucks / cars and earthworks as well as road construction equipment
- Good knowledge of diagnostic programs such. CAT-SIS, WIDOS, LIDOS, MANTIS, Star Diagnosis
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Ideally you already have foreign experience are desirable
- A performance-based compensation with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in corporate camps
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.