Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
Baker Hughes General Electric Careers 2023 - Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Ongoing recruitment of suitably qualified individuals for the Early Career Program - Field Engineering 2023 (Nigeria).
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Would you like to work in the field with our customers?
Join our team of Field Engineers
- Our Early Career Program for Field Engineers inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program takes approximately 36 months to complete and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative significant contributions to our future
- This program has start dates throughout the year in 2023. We consider our applications early but will keep the roles posted until they are filled.
Take your career to the next level
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally, leading crews to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly. By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers. As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with crew member to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar, within the last 36 months
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
What's in it for you
Through our early careers program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. You will be working in an international organisation and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
Benefits offered to our Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Visibility to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Access to a wide range of career options post program
Deadline: Not Specified.