Big Dutchman African Sales Trainee Recruitment Programme 2021
Published on Feb 19,2021 | 643 views
About the Employer
Big Dutchman has planned and realized feeding systems and housing equipment for modern pig and poultry production already since 1938. We offer you practical, economical and environment-friendly solutions all geared to future needs.
Big Dutchman is the recognised market leader in the entire industry. Across five continents and in more than 100 countries, our name stands for long-lasting quality, rapid service and unsurpassed know-how. Our innovations have had considerable impact on livestock management and will continue to do so.
Big Dutchman Careers 2021 - Big Dutchman, a leading International Firm with a trademark for innovation, high tech and quality for over 80 years, is looking for individuals to join their African Sales Trainee Programme in the following countries: Angola, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Tanzania and Zambia.
- The Sales Trainee will complete a 24-month trainee programme, both nationally and internationally. As you gain experience, you will be given your own projects and after your trainee programme, you will join the Sales Team in your country of residence to look after defined areas as an Independent Salesperson.
- You will get to know the operational processes in the sales area and will be accompanied by a local and an international mentor. In addition, you will be part of a dynamic and challenging working environment, as well as take on exciting tasks in a rapidly growing market and contribute your skills with a lot of initiative.
- You will also be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and will be the interface between sales, existing customers and after sales.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in any discipline (Business Administration or Agriculture preferable)
- A passion for sales
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Not more than 32 years old as at date of application
- Open to travel within Africa and beyond
- Strong communicational skills
- High assertiveness
- Assumption of responsibility
- High level of commitment
- Enjoy dealing with other people
- Intercultural skills
What can you expect?
- Working in a great team, in a company of the Big Dutchman Group, which is active in over one hundred countries around the world.
- Intensive training by our specialist departments and experienced mentors from the sales department.
- Performance-related remuneration and extensive development opportunities.
- You will receive an individually tailored induction with all product trainings.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.