Brand Manager Recruitment at J-World International Recording Studios
Published on Apr 22,2019 | 18 views
About the Employer
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services for high class brands. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients. We have rendered music/video production services to celebrities like Ketchup, Yemi Alade, Iyo, Harmonize, and lots more, done voiceovers and Jingles for Nollywood Stars like Chika Ike and many renowned companies have taken our services to be pleasing and satisfactory.
Applications are invited for the position of Brand Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media
- Brand manager should be able to ensure creation of strategies that will change how people perceive the J-World brand. This involves overseeing advertising, design and events.
- Familiarity and skill with CRM software, budget-management and proficiency website/App development; Content creation, Graphic/ animation designing, A Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record of growing followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media outlets.
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized and accredited university,
- 2 – 3 years of experience of which 2 years should be in a leadership role, supervising and managing a professional branding staff of over Five (5) diverse creative employees.
- Previous experience in entertainment or other related industries would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 25 – 29 years
- Familiarity with standard Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in On-field sales & marketing is a fundamental prerequisite
- Complete understanding of both Sales & Marketing of intangible Goods & Services
- Experience in Brand management & Promotion is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: email@example.com the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
You may also like these Jobs