British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Finance Programme Recruitment 2020
Published on Feb 15,2020 | 438 views
About the Employer
British American Tobacco (Nigeria) Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of the British American Tobacco Group. British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555. There are 55,000 BAT people worldwide. Many of us are based in offices and factories, but lots of us also spend our time out on the road, helping and advising tobacco farmers, and the retailers who sell our products; both valued partners who have always played a major part in our success.
British America Tobacco Jobs 2020 - Some graduates are more ambitious than others. More innovative. More collaborative. More adaptable. More courageous. This is what singles them out as future leaders. If that’s you, take an inspiring journey. Choose British American Tobacco’s one-year Global Graduate Programme. Choose to start your career as you mean to go on.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the Global Graduate Programme (Finance) 2020
Job Number: 23139
Appointment Type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our Finance team in Nigeria.
We are BAT!
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits - you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Show what you’re made of… Join our 2020 Global Graduate Programme
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second-Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? (French would be an added advantage)
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs