British American Tobacco Nigeria Graduate Marketing Internship 2021
Published on Jan 29,2021 | 1506 views
About the Employer
British American Tobacco (Nigeria) Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of the British American Tobacco Group. British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555. There are 55,000 BAT people worldwide. Many of us are based in offices and factories, but lots of us also spend our time out on the road, helping and advising tobacco farmers, and the retailers who sell our products; both valued partners who have always played a major part in our success.
British America Tobacco (BAT) Careers 2021 - Applications are invited for the British American Tobacco Nigeria Graduate Marketing Internship 2021. Some graduates are more ambitious than others. More innovative. More collaborative. More adaptable. More courageous. This is what singles them out as future leaders.
Location: Southwestern Nigeria.
The Marketing Intern role will support collaborating with the Trade Team in all the execution of marketing campaigns and cycle instructions. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and sales, preparing you to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Maintain sales records, research and generate lists of potential customers
- Manage and update customer information
- Complete other work projects as assigned
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- BSc/BA Degree - graduated no earlier than 2018 with NYSC Completed
- Excellent verbal, written, numeric and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, innovative attitude, keen and confident to use own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid driving license and ability to drive
- Flexibility to work across South-West Region
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on marketing/sales experience
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Compensation available
Application closing date: Not specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.