British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for engineering graduates to join our team in Nigeria as a Master Data Analyst
Job Title: Master Data Analyst
Job Number: 18880
Appointment Type: Permanent
The main responsabilities of the role:
- We are looking for a Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler to join the Operations team based in Nigeria (Ibadan factory).
- Collating relevant details for the accurate population and timely submission of Data Management templates to the Regional Data Management Team, for the creation, amending and deletion of material codes in the R/3 instances and APO ensuring CORE compliance where relevant.
- Extension of Finished Goods, Semi Finished Goods, Wrapping Materials and Leaf in R/3, to include the maintenance of Sales, Purchasing, Materials Requirements Planning, Accounting/Costing and Work Scheduling views into the relevant plants associated with Nigeria, adhering to standards where defined.
- Creation, amendment and deletion of WMS, leaf and Bill Of Manufacturing (BOM) for all products manufactured at the Ibadan and Zaria factories.
- Creation, amendment and deletion of Routings, Work Centres; Production Versions associated to the relevant finished goods.
- Maintain Purchase Information Records, Conditions and Source lists including their creation, amendment and deletion for products manufactured at the Ibadan and Zaria factories
- Update BOMs based on approved specifications from QA.
- Provide support to the Factory Scheduler role to ensure seamless scheduling.
- Engineering graduate
- Minimum 2 years of experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP System - MM,PP & SD Modules.
- Wrapping Material technology & Quality Assurance management systems.
- Product Knowledge.
- Use of MS Office and application to data warehousing and management.
- Report writing, logical and analytical skills and strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Effective communication and good interpersonal relationship skills
Application Closing Date
Before you hit Apply Now, there are a few things you’ll need to bear in mind.
Upload an up-to-date CV
Keep it concise. Keep it relevant. Check and double check it for errors.
Permissions and paperwork
You'll have to be able to prove you're eligible to work in the country you're applying to.
Do your homework. Research the role and business function that you’re applying for. And our business and wider industry.
A conducive environment
Allow yourself plenty of time. Find somewhere quiet to give your application the undivided attention it deserves.
Bring your difference
We’re hiring you for you. So, let your personality shine through.