Job Title : Business Development Specialist
|Employer : Gabriel Domale (Management Consulting)|
|Category : Sales / Business Development|
|Location : Rivers|
|Experience Level :|
|Job Type : Full time|
We have an opening for THE ROLE OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST.
• We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Lead to help us expand our clientele.
• You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales/marketing strategy.
• The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Business Development including:
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
• Identify areas in the market where there is a demand.
• Create relationships and generate sales.
• Generate leads and create opportunities.
• Provide customers with relevant information to help their decision to sign up.
• Prepare and review sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Develop growth strategies and plans focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Managing and retaining long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
• Writing business proposals.
• Negotiating with stakeholders.
• Following industry trends locally and internationally.
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings with existing and prospective clients - Increasing client base.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business services and value proposition.
• Minimum of 3 years of business development experience.
• Preferably a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Development, Economics, Finance or Sales/Marketing.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Confident, positive personality and ability to self-motivate.
• Stakeholder management skills including the ability to build rapport.
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
• Experience working to and exceeding targets.
• Proven sales/marketing track record.
• Experience in customer support is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office and social media platforms.
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Time management and planning skills