Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is an independent technologically driven, digital distribution Company providing aggregated payments and collections services to a broad array of Digital Service Providers (DSPs) through our digital platform. A core part of our strategy is to provide digital distribution services through an agent network that is designed to target grass root customers in Nigeria through a customized POS (called the Baxi Box).
Every year, our company looks to recruit passionate, ambitious and qualified fresh graduates to fill the graduate trainee position in Nigeria.
- We are looking for energetic and passion driven Graduate Trainees to join our workforce team.
- This program is targeted at first degree and postgraduate degree holders who are seeking work Experience or are looking at starting a career within the Banking or FINTECH industry.
- First degree with a minimum of Second Class Honors or its equivalent
- 0 -1 year of experience in the financial services industry.
- Age bracket: 20 - 28 years
Required knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Analytical skills
- Successful interviews through the Firm’s selection process
- Appreciable interest in Agency Banking, Digital Channels, Payment Solutions e.t.c such as applicable to our service offerings.
- Client Acquisition.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.