CardinalStone Partners Graduate Trainee (Junior Software Developer) 2021 Recruitment
Published on Jun 26,2021 | 1426 views
About the Employer
CardinalStone is a financial services firm operating out of Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, providing services in Financial Advisory, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader African economic region. We are registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer and Registrar
CardinalStone Partners Jobs 2021: CardinalStome Partners is currently recruiting Graduate Trainees as Junior Software Developers.
- We are looking for a smart and self-driven individual to join our IT department as a Trainee Software Developer.
- The responsibilities the job holder includes responding to technical queries and issues, resolving problems in a timely manner, and providing technical recommendations.
- In this role, the duties will include reporting to the IT operations team lead, collaborating with colleagues, and performing successful IT process audits. The candidate will also be required to provide IT support to our clients when required.
- The candidate should possess creative and logical reasoning capability to provide application support in a fast-paced environment. Top-Notch software analysts distinguish themselves by being proactive in providing support.
- The ideal candidate should be able to display excellent problem-solving skills and a solid knowledge of IT solutions.
- Performing analysis of root causes.
- Developing checklists for reoccurring problems.
- Developing recommendations for procedures to prevent problems.
- Evaluating and resolving complex problems that arise.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Performing user administrative tasks.
- Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior software engineer.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments
- A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 2013-2016.
- Proficiency in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Deadline: June 30th, 2021.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.