Connect Rail Services Limited Recruitment Of Human Resources & Recruitment Analyst
Published on Aug 10,2019 | 91 views
About the Employer
Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading inter-modal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options – road, barge and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are a pioneer in Rail Logistics in Nigeria as well as the largest Barge Operator in Lagos with over 10 Barges at the moment with combined capacity of over 200 containers per shipment and with Terminal operations at Ikorodu Lighter Terminal, Agbara Industrial Estate and Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Connect Rail Services Limited invites applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Recruitment Analyst
- The recruitment analyst will assist in implementing an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to on-boarding the best-fit people to fill company needs.
- This role requires that the successful candidate develops dynamic recruitment plans; employs both conventional and unconventional sourcing strategies and resources; as well as develops new, creative recruiting ideas.
- The individual has to accomplish the defined recruitment cycle time, ensure a consistent pipeline of quality job applicants and keep all recruitment costs within the recruitment budget.
- Timely hire of quality candidates
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and requesting managers/departments) including the recruitment administration
- Coordinate the conduct of orientation and induction for new hires
- Prompt setting of new hires on the attendance system and provision of all appropriate work tools upon resumption
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- Get involved in both HR department and Company -wide innovative initiatives.
- Manage posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Develop a steady pool of quality internal and external talents
- Explore new recruitment channels and give recommendations to Recruitment Manager
- Preparation of weekly manpower report and quarterly recruitment plan
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Proven skills in database management and record keeping
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as meet deadlines.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
You may also like these Jobs