Creative Copywriter at J-World International Recording Studios
Published on Apr 22,2019 | 365 views
About the Employer
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services for high class brands. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients. We have rendered music/video production services to celebrities like Ketchup, Yemi Alade, Iyo, Harmonize, and lots more, done voiceovers and Jingles for Nollywood Stars like Chika Ike and many renowned companies have taken our services to be pleasing and satisfactory.
Applications are invited for the position of Creative Copywriter
Job Type: Freelance, Contract or Part time
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications.etc;
- Writes words and text for television commercials, radio, Internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, treatments, proposals and direct mail literature.
- Discussing the Company’s core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Writing and presenting a few options to creative director
- Modifying copy until the creative director is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the company’s requirements and core messages
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Have a minimum of 2 Years working experience in a similar role
- Reside in Lagos.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Stay at home mothers, Freelancers, Retired Journalist.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: email@example.com the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.