Credit Risk Analyst Recruitment At Palmpay Limited
Published on Jan 10,2023 | 458 view
About the Employer
PalmPay is redefining the payments experience for consumers and businesses in Africa by making financial services more accessible and affordable. Since PalmPay first launched in Nigeria and Ghana in 2019, we've provided over 5,000,000 customers with convenient and affordable digital payments. For around 20% of them, their PalmPay app is their first formal financial account.. Palmpay is a Pan-African Fintech organisation currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Palmpay Jobs 2023 - Join us to build the future of finance in Africa. We are looking for rising stars who want to make a difference and are hungry for growth. We are currently recruiting for the position of Credit Risk Analyst in Lagos.
- We are seeking to hire a credit risk analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa to join our team.
- An ideal talent will manage a portfolio of clients.
- Your responsibilities will include evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure deals and perform risk assessments.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and submit applications on time.
- Understanding of business, economic, and industry risk.
- Financial forecasting.
- Keep abreast of financial news and trends.
- Practice due diligence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field with relevant work experience.
- Further certification may be required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ethical behavior.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.