BitPesa is a digital foreign exchange and payment platform for frontier markets. We love using technology! Our innovative products solve the issues you’ve no doubt faced when trying to do business in Africa – it’s not easy, it’s very expensive and it takes forever. BitPesa changes all that.
BitPesa is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals who have a good communication skills for the position of Customer Service Associate in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Pre-Sales Communication
o Respond to general inquiries and answer questions about products and services
- Directs inquiries to the relevant team.
- Contribute regional content to Help/FAQ Page with procedures and steps to products and
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly by checking emails to attend support and trade
messages and receiving calls on Customer Service line
- Proactively monitor the system to ensure everything is working okay.
- Communicate to Tech Team and report when website is not working as it should
- Communicate to Finance Team to set the correct rates and complete incomplete
- Communicate to Finance Team when we are out of float
- Monitor transactions and communicate any issues to the relevant team
- Raise queries with Finance team for any transaction that have been sent to wrong accounts.
Voice of the Customer / Product Feedback
- Provide customer product feedback and product feature requests from region to Customer
- Work with Finance team to reconcile old transactions
- University degree
- Ability to quickly address customer questions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle all customer temperaments
- Wise in decision making
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Proficiency in French will be an added advantage
Application Deadline: Not Specified.