Customer Service Representatives at Capricorn Digital Limited (25 Positions)Capricorn Digital Limited Published on Dec 30,2018
Job Title : Customer Service Representatives
Employer : Capricorn Digital Limited
Specialization : Customer Service
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is an independent technologically driven, digital distribution Company providing aggregated payments and collections services to a broad array of Digital Service Providers (DSPs) through our digital platform.
Capricorn Careers - From time to time, our company looks to recruit passionate, ambitious and qualified individuals to fill various vacancies in the organisation.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Customer Service Representatives in Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives Position
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- Applicants should be between 20 - 26 years old
- 0-1 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word and Excel) and Google application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Friendly demeanour
- Must be able to speak any two local languages
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to current job announcements to apply.
Deadline for the recruitment: March 30th, 2019
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.