Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is an independent technologically driven, digital distribution Company providing aggregated payments and collections services to a broad array of Digital Service Providers (DSPs) through our digital platform.
Capricorn Careers - From time to time, our company looks to recruit passionate, ambitious and qualified individuals to fill various vacancies in the organisation.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Customer Service Representatives in Nigeria.
Job Type: Project Based
Number of Positions: 25
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives Position
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- Applicants should be between 20 - 26 years old
- 0-1 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word and Excel) and Google application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Friendly demeanour
- Must be able to speak any two local languages
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to current job announcements to apply.
Deadline for the recruitment: March 30th, 2019