Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients. In the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Deloitte operates as Deloitte & Touche (formerly Akintola Williams Deloitte). Deloitte & Touche is a part of Deloitte Africa. Deloitte Africa is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
The purpose of Deloitte Academy’s (DA) RPA programme is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) in Tax and BPS technology services.
- The programme is aimed at assisting graduates interested in Advanced Analytics, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Block chain, IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- This programme will provide opportunity for fresh graduates (26 years old and below) to gain practical experience and workplace exposure.
- At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be placed in Deloitte's Digital Professional pool in readiness for short term outsourcing to interested entities.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Programming skills (Visual Basic, R, Python, etc.) and visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI an asset. Familiarity with SAS.
- Ability to work within a team structure and deliver high-quality work under time constraints
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
Benefits of Attending the Deloitte Academy – RPA programme
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for secondment/outsorcing to small businesses.
- Successful candidates will be offered initial two (2) months contract covering the period in the Academy.
- Conditions for renewal is based on performance during the period in the Academy
Location: Ilupeju Study Centre, Monday to Thursday, and Friday at Civic Tower Office
Application deadline: Monday, 30 March 2020
N.B: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.