Dispute Resolution & Reconciliation Officer Recruitment At Palmpay Limited
Published on Jan 10,2023 | 698 view
About the Employer
PalmPay is redefining the payments experience for consumers and businesses in Africa by making financial services more accessible and affordable. Since PalmPay first launched in Nigeria and Ghana in 2019, we've provided over 5,000,000 customers with convenient and affordable digital payments. For around 20% of them, their PalmPay app is their first formal financial account.. Palmpay is a Pan-African Fintech organisation currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Palmpay Jobs 2023 - Join us to build the future of finance in Africa. We are looking for rising stars who want to make a difference and are hungry for growth.We are looking for an experienced Dispute Resolution & Reconciliation Officer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa. The ideal candidate will resolve all issues arising from electronic transactions and perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Coordinate with team members to solve any issues the chargeback and settlement unit faces.
- Ensure daily processing of outgoing dispute actions and the on-time response of incoming disputes.
- Coordinate with banks to solve pending issues and reply to their inquiries.
- Attend to all queries from clients on dispute issues and ensure they are resolved promptly
- Ensure all claims logged on dispute resolution systems are promptly attended to, to guide against financial loss.
- Maintain customer service standards to retain the customer base by ensuring the service provided is appropriate and taking prompt action to rectify problems/queries
- Develop and maintain business relations with the Reconciliation & Chargeback team at NIBBS, Unified Payments, Interswitch, and PalmPay’s settlement banks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Digital Financial Services or banking industry experience.
- Experience with electronic payment systems.
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing gateways.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.