Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
Baker Hughes General Electric Careers 2019 - Ongoing recruitment of suitably qualified individuals for the Early Career Program: Supply Chain (Nigeria) – 2020 Opportunities.
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE’s innovation!
The Supply Chain program accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting challenges facing the Supply Chain and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) functions. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Supply Chain roles combined with formal classroom training, and a cross-functional, mission-based project, that allow members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training. The Program starts in January and in July; start date will be based on program needs.
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, quality and process improvement, HSE, oversight of BHGE operations for work at customer sites. Program members are also involved in strategic initiatives including our drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in LEAN Six Sigma and Supply Chain processes
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
- BS or MS degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain from an accredited university
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Maximum three years’ experience post Bachelor’s degree
- Legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction
Prior internship, coop or research experience in engineering, manufacturing or supply chain operations.
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative. Passion in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering in Oil and Gas.
Locations: Various Locations
Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 2nd December 2019 to be considered for this role. The final assessment will be held soon after this date and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possible after following this date.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.