Entry-Level Client Liaison Officer / Recruiter at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Published on Jan 10,2023 | 1007 view
About the Employer
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997, the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Manpower Services, Stevedoring Services, Technical Inspection Services(TIS), Quality Assurance and Control (QA/QC), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services, Construction and Project Management.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Careers 2023 - Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Client Liaison Officer / Recruiter.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source for potential candidates
- Screen resume databases and application forms for the most fit candidates
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute aptitude tests
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offers emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Interact with clients to provide information in response to inquires
- Handle client’s complaints, provide appropriate solutions within the given time frame and follow through to ensure resolution.
- B.Sc in any Degree
- 0 - 2 years experience
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Effective communicator – must be sound in written and oral feedback
- Client service focused
- Ability to multitask
- Strong prioritization skills.
Deadline: 30th January, 2023.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.