Rovedana is building Africa’s most efficient outsourcing infrastructure driven by technology while offering a professional mix of business support services that unlock high growth businesses. Our solutions for businesses are geared towards mitigating costs and operational risks, ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies while improving business efficiency and manpower productivity.
Career at Rovedana 2019: Applications are invited from eligible individuals for the vvacant position of HR/Admin Executive at Rovedana.
We are currently looking to hire an efficient HR/Admin Executive that will be responsible for:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Monitor admin expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Maintain and update company databases
- Support recruitment and selection
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- Preferably a young lady
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related field
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "HR/Admin Executive" as the subject.