Entry Level Job Recruitment at United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, 12th December 2018United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc 0 Published on Dec 12,2018
Job Title : Entry Level
Employer : United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
Specialization : Banking / Insurance
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Nigeria 2018 fresh recruitment for the position of Graduate Trainee & Entry-level jobs is currently ongoing in Nigeria. The desired candidate should have a minimum of OND in any related discipline. See the job details below:
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level – OND. in any related discipline.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now or use the apply now button below.