Entry-level Real Estate Sales Representatives Recruitment at Kobplan Realty SolutionsKobplan Realty Solutions Published on Aug 30,2018
Job Title : Entry-level Real Estate Sales Representatives
Employer : Kobplan Realty Solutions
Specialization : Sales / Business Development
Location : Oyo
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
At Kobplan, we help people like you transform their lives through home ownership. We serve people of all ages, from first-time home buyers/owners to home investors. We are your partner in short and long life time investments; we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Representative
Industry: Construction / Real Estate
Specialization: Real Estate / Property and Real Estate Sale Marketer
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Minimum of OND.
- Must have 1-2 years marketing experience in a similar role.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- You must be resident in ibadan only.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Curriculum Vitae with picture stating the position applied for as the Subject of mail, to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.