Quramo Advisory is a business and people capacity building resource that provides business advisory and management development services designed to transform the African enterprises beyond “best in class” locally, into “global examples of excellence”.
Quramo Advisory Careers 22023 - Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Entry Level Strategic Operations Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Provide, communicate, and implement strategy to address competition, changes in customer preference, and improvements in technology and marketing tools
- Leverage on market/customer research, trends, and competitor analysis to drive revenue, increase yield, improve market share, and enhance customer loyalty
- Organize, negotiate, and implement sales and marketing programs
- Structure, negotiate, and implement vendor agreements, distribution relationships and partner agreements
- Undertake market analysis and operational support related to the firm/team’s strategy
- Provide analytical support to all aspects of the business, where required
- Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story; and articulate an argument to be presented to executives
- Responsible for building appropriate external and internal client-facing materials
- Identify, communicate, and execute on new opportunities related to the firm’s businesses functions
- Conduct customized research, due diligence, and market assessments
- Prepare proposals to potential clients
- Co-ordinate the administrative support for training courses and prepare post-training reports
- Provide administrative support to the team lead and prepare training course material
- Analyze, characterize, and assess competitors' performance and positioning; anticipate changes and evaluate potential opportunities
- Respond to on-going targeted and ad hoc inquiries for information about market, competitive and business-related topics.
- Develop and maintain on-going competitive market assessments resulting in a strong knowledge base that will help drive overall organization strategy development
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CE’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as control officer by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Additional duties and special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree is required (a master’s degree is an added advantage)
- The ideal candidate has 0 - 5 years of utilizing data to provide support for strategy formulation, business development, and forecasting.
- Knowledge and implementation of customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members
- The ideal candidate will be numerate, an innovative problem solver, technology savvy, self-directed, highly motivated, results driven with ability to work independently and collaboratively. Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills required for successful achievement of position goals in this fast-paced environment. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Organized and detail oriented with rudimentary project management skills/potentials; must have the ability to effectively prioritize and work on multiple projects at once
- A highly motivated problem solver, tech savvy individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Communication skills: Applicants must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills: Applicants must be intellectually curious individuals with strong creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas to solve business problems
- Critical thinking: Applicants must have strong critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from information and various data sources at their disposal. It is crucial that they can separate relevant information from less vital ones with respect to solving a particular business problem. They must also have the capacity to analyze data objectively, applying logical thought and proffering solutions, taking a long-term perspective
- Comfort with ambiguity: Decision making involves some level of uncertainty, so it is important that applicants are comfortable with ambiguity
- Computer skills: Applicants should possess advanced excel skills and be proficient in PowerPoint for presentation purposes
- Collaborative skills: Applicants must be able to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments, as well as provide leadership to teams on the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Excellent academic record with a good bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics or any related course or a science degree
- NYSC discharge certificate
- OND & HND holders will NOT be considered.
Application Closing Date
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes, as an MS Word document and not in pdf, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- As is often the case in the consulting practice, work may include Saturdays, and as such, weekend lectures, part-time courses and time away from work for exams, cannot be accommodated at this point in time
- Place of daily resumption is Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We also require Lagos based referees and guarantors.
- Read the vacancy profile ahead of the meeting; and obtain first-hand information (i.e. from someone who is a practicing or retired consultant and not from the internet) on what it is like to work in a consulting environment (this is extremely important ahead of meeting with us)
- We prefer candidates who are currently not in employment, given that the start date for successful candidates is expected to be immediately.
- Email responses must also bear the subject: Entry Level Vacancy -Strategic Operations Officer.