Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program 2022
Published on Dec 18,2021 | 1041 views
About the Employer
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Ericsson Nigeria Careers: The aim of the Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program 2022 is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner Graduate. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business relations with suppliers.
Graduates of the year 2019 or 2020 with the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Business Administration, Procurement & Supplier Chain Management, Economics, Commercial acumen, or any equivalent qualification
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020.
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
What you will bring
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Good communication and social skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel
- Financial acumen & skills
- Business Modelling & Understanding Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry
Application Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.