Event Management/Marketing Officer Recruitment At Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Published on Aug 17,2019 | 479 views
About the Employer
Founded in 1888, the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948.
It is the foremost private sector group in Nigeria with over 2, 000 corporate members. It also accounts for an estimated 60% of industrial output, 65% of general commerce and 75% financial services in the country.
Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry is currently recruiting for the position of Event Management/Marketing Officer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Event planning and management of project delivery elements within time limits
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Marketing and ability to manage specialized exhibitions
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Promote and publicize event
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market andidentify event opportunities
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.