Executive Assistant Recruitment At Prospa
Published on Jan 05,2023 | 1099 view
About the Employer
Prospa is more than a bank, it’s your business partner. Providing all the tools you need to start, grow and scale your business, to prosperity and beyond. Ready, set, Prospa. Prospa is a technology company building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity.
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
Prospa Careers 2023 - Looking to join a team on a mission to provide African entrepreneurs with the tools they need to succeed? You’re in the right place. We are looking for an Executive Assistant with deep experience supporting a CEO, COO, President, or senior C-level executive at a tech company going through significant growth.
- Help the CEO prioritize and be efficient in comms.
- Help the CEO hire people.
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO to ensure he is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Make recommendations for the CEO with regard to his time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Support the operations and culture of various Prospa teams.
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with the CEO to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed.
What is needed for the role
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
- Excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- A knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- To communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- Enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- Adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- Able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
Here’s just some of our perks
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical cover.
- Wellness perks.
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools.
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.