Executive Management Trainee Recruitment At eHealth4everyone
Published on Jan 10,2023 | 2540 view
About the Employer
We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. We are a local Africa-based team of globally recognized experts and home-grown talent aware and proud of our innovation, excellence and increasing impact on society. We love our work! Our team is deliberately multi-disciplinary, consisting of clinicians, technologists and management experts.
Careers at eHealth4everyone 2023: Do you want to do something that is satisfying and of great service to people’s lives? Are you a health IT enthusiast? Do you want to learn, contribute or just partake in innovation?
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Executive Management Trainee in Abuja.
- We are looking for an Executive Management Trainee who is excited to join our growing organization.
- In this entry-level position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel.
- This role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential, and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, emails, memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualification and Skills
- Candidates must have at least a Degree. A Degree in a Business or Administration-related course is an added advantage
- Candidates must be tech-savvy with 1 year or less experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion.
Closing Date: 23rd January, 2023.
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.