Nestle Nigeria PLC is the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are focused on upgrading Peopleâ€™s lives, all around, consistently. In fact improving lives will impact all that we do together. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2023 - Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Location: North-west (Kano) and South-south (Port Harcourt).
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for suitable candidates for the Field Sales Manager – Nestlé Professional (NP) role, who will be responsible for ensuring effective planning and implementation of all Nestlé Professional sales activities by building and maintaining collaborative relationships with NIM and NP customers in the focus channels, as well as to properly manage the 3rd party sales force in NP Dedicated Channels (Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), Institutions with catering facilities and MYOWBU operation) to accelerate sell-out.
A day in a Life……
- Achievement of Sellout Target: Monitors and achieves the MoM Sell In and Sell Out targets of the Branch (both for customers in NIM, RTMS, and in dedicated channels of NP) as well as ensures targets are achieved in the focus channels (Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), Institutions with catering facilities, MYOWBU, etc.).
- Business Development: Recruits agreed number of BSP - MYOWBU, Vending Operators and supervises all MYOWBU operators and attendants to ensure Productivity, reviews and closes gaps. Drive coverage of mapped universe of NP dedicated channels - Bukas, HoReCa, Education (Schools with boarding facilities) and institutions with catering facilities.
- QA of Vending Sites: Ensure all Vending Sites adhere to Nestlé's stipulated QA Guidelines.
- Channel Development: Implements Channel promotional activities for all NP Points of Consumption as well as Relay Points and ensure prompt and accurate reporting.
- Stock Replenishment: Supports the NP Category Managers by providing feedback on customer stock requirements and usage/depletion evolution.
- Coaching Activities: Conducts field coaching and trade visits in the NP channels with 3rd party sales force / Supervisors to ensure flawless execution of our field sales plans.
- Other Operational Activities: Participate in the Branch and NP Operational Review Meetings, track channel and distributor performance with clear analysis on sell-out activities and impact on branch performance and competition activities and report same to Branch Manager and NP Manager.
What Will Make You Successful?
To be successful in this position you must have
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience with demonstrated ability to lead people and capacity to understand all Sales functions.
- University degree or HND in any Discipline.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement
If you find the challenge exciting and match up, we have a great culture that will make you feel welcomed and valued from day one.
Deadline: 27th of June, 2023.
Note: We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.