Financial Accountant Recruitment At Kimberly-Clark
Published on Oct 14,2020 | 393 views
About the Employer
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work.
Kimberly-Clark Careers: Application are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Financial Account at Kimberly Clark. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
- To perform Accounting function in order to provide Management with meaningful, accurate and timely information to facilitate control & decision making.
- Key contact for Shared Service Centre and taking accountability for and managing the following areas:
- Accounts Payable (GBS Krakow)
- Order 2 Cash (GBS Krakow)
- Fixed Assets (SSC Costa Rica)
- Monthly Accruals/posting of month end journals
- GI review and tax postings
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Support managing relationship with EY and provide them with information to aid them with compilation of AFS, Income Tax, VAT and WHT returns.
- Assist Financial Controller to drive Working capital Initiatives in the business and manage Cash Conversion Cycle.
- Main point of contact for external auditors for providing source information and driving completion of audits.
- Develop continuous improvement in the control environment by ensuring Corporate Financial Instructions, Policies & procedures are implemented, maintained and adhered to.
- Balance sheet review. Review monthly for reasonableness and accuracy. Provide assistance with Quarterly Review with EMEA Controller.
- Oversight of day to day accounting to reporting operations ensuring that issues are timely identified and solved or escalated to the appropriate level including establishing and maintaining a robust and sustainable balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Assist Financial Controller in treasury operations: cash flow management, forex forecasting, relationship management with Banks.
- B.SC, ICAN/ACCA or similar financial qualification with a minimum of six years experience in Accounting and Reporting in a multinational context preferably within a FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- A big 4 experience would be an advantage.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Kimberly-Clark operates and serves customers around the globe, with 41,000 employees working at more than 300 locations in 66 different countries around the world.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.