Financial Accounting Specialist Recruitment at Green Africa Airways Ltd
Published on Jun 17,2023 | 350 view
About the Employer
Green Africa Airways Ltd is a Nigerian airline, based in Lagos, Nigeria. The airline was founded in 2015 and commenced flights on 12 August 2021. The journey to where we are today started in 2011/2012 when Babawande was an Investment Banker at Morgan Stanley where he had an exposure to the transportation sector. This experience further galvanized his interest in the space, which led to the idea of exploring a Pan African value carrier based in Nigeria. He wanted everyone, including his teachers at Ambassadors College, Ile-Ife, to be able to hop on a plane at an affordable fare and chase their dreams.
Green Africa Airways Ltd Careers 2023: Our work at Green Africa is to drive change every day, while rewarding our top-performers. We are a platform where ideas thrive and we want every gTalent to find their sense of purpose, belonging and ownership. Applications are invited for the position of Specialist, Financial Accounting.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
- Using documents to verify, record, and process transactions.
- Manage Payments, post revenue accounting & payables entries, post payment entries.
- Assist in daily, monthly, and annual activities, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
- Maintain accounts by recording, identifying and verifying financial transactions
- Follow internal accounting procedures and policies to ensure financial security is maintained.
- Record financial information and provide summaries when necessary
- Process and organize invoices to ensure bills are paid and received in a timely manner.
- Finance / Accounting Graduate or related field
- ICAN/ACCA qualified (or in the final stage)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in finance/accounting
Must have skills:
- Microsoft Excel
- Accounting Analytical
- Attention to details
Good to have skills:
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.