Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 2019 Recruitment For Graduate Trainees
Published on Feb 15,2019 | 452 views
About the Employer
Evolving from a single Flour Mill in the port of Apapa more than five decades ago, we are now a publicly traded, vertically integrated supply chain of food, agro-allied and logistics and support businesses. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
FMN Careers: Our value chain provides over twelve thousand jobs from highly skilled employments such as corporate jobs to factory operations, logistics, and farming. Our employees are a family who take their role in providing products and service to heart, dedicated to discovering, developing, supporting and delivering quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee in Nigeria.
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- The role cuts across Sales, Production and Technical Services. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Business Units across the group.
The Person Must:
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Position
Interested persons wishing to apply for this position should Click here to apply now
or use the apply now button below.
You may also like these Jobs