Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Scheme Recruitment, November 2018Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Published on Nov 13,2018
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Employer : Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Specialization : Social Science
Location : Unspecified
Job Type : Full time
About the Employer
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Evolving from a single Flour Mill in the port of Apapa more than five decades ago, we are now a publicly traded, vertically integrated supply chain of food, agro-allied and logistics and support businesses. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Careers at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Applications is currently on for the position of Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family.
- Successful candidates can over time progress within Power Plant operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services across the Group.
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- No experience required
The Person Must:
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2018.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Prospective applicants should please note that nigerianjobscout.com does not act as a recruiter for the firm above and as such does not receive cv from applicants.Applicants should also please take note that any job that requires divulging vital information such as your ATM pin or requesting financial pledges to process their applications are Scams and thus beware.